Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Contact

So, I'm sitting here at home naked, as usual.  I'm flipping through several of the nudist blogs that I like to follow.  As I look at my own I realize that several people have stopped and looked but not left any comments.  Could I ask that if you are reading this that you at least say "hi"?  Mainly I want to know that this is working.  I realize this is a new blog, and that I'm not going to get a lot of people commenting.  Just one would be nice.  Thank you in advance.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Comments? Don't hold your breath! We've tried asking too, with little result. You'd think that with nearly 2 million visitors we'd have more than a few hundred comments but, no.

    We'd like to believe that our postings are so complete and to the point that there is nothing else to say but, that's probably not it. Even controversial topics don't draw as many as might be expected.

    One fellow did write that he didn't realize that comments were allowed! But mostly it's probably just too much bother. After writing something then there's the hoops to jump through to post it, kind of a drag. I know it deters us sometimes.

    Facebook makes it easier and I wish we had something like that for quick responses. It's hard to tell if you're reaching folks without input.

    We did just add 'like' and 'share' to FB and others, plus a 'rate this' function. We'll see how that works!

    Good luck and keep it up, looking good so far!

    (ps. Have tried to post this three times now, trying again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JD,

    Nice BLog and "Hi from Cold Canada" I enjoyed your comments in regards to your last trip.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting. It is good to know that people are at least looking. If you are having trouble posting, please let me know and I'll see if I can fix that. I will continue to post hoping that more people will add their comments.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy....ChuffLive here...finally signed in to your blog!

    ReplyDelete