Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Introduction

Hello and thank you for checking out my blog.  Obviously, I'm a nudist.  Have been for a lot of years.  There are so many people out there that are nudists that are afraid to let anyone else know.  As if it was something to be ashamed of.  I've found that more people than you think enjoy nudism, but are afraid that others will think them _________ (perverts, strange, outrageous, weird).  Fill in the blank.  I'm here to tell you that most people enjoy being naked for the pure enjoyment of being naked.

I have spent time on nude beaches and have found that most people there are more friendly than anyone on a "textile" beach.  I love the ability to just be me and hide nothing.  If you feel the same way, leave a comment.

I will be blogging intermittently.  This is not my profession, but it is my lifestyle.  Any comments at all are welcome, even if you don't agree with me.  There is nothing better than a good-hearted debate.  I hope to hear from everyone.  Have a great day and, as it is December, enjoy whatever holiday you may celebrate.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment